#Aftermath線上看
Explore tagged Tumblr posts
Text
電影 《驚爆封鎖線》-線上看完整版 免費(2024小鴨影音)
驚爆封鎖線線上看-小鴨影音免費完整版 ,免費高清線上看《驚爆封鎖線》電影、驚爆封鎖線線上看(2024台灣電影)。
《驚叫少女》喬舒亞約翰米勒執導,《天眼救援》羅素克洛、《阿凡達》山姆沃辛頓、《索命黃道帶》亞當戈德堡、《恐懼大街系列》芮安辛普金斯主演。 片長:95分 上映日期:2024/11/15
您可以免費享受最高質量的[Aftermath 2024]電影。線上看電影《驚爆封鎖線》的完整版。
🔗⏩ 看电影 🎬 驚爆封鎖線線上看
🔗⏩ 看电影 🎬 Aftermath 線上看
驚爆封鎖線線上看, 上映時間, 關於、劇情介紹。
美國票房:243萬(美金) 影片年份:2024 出 品 國:United States 出 品:Miramax 發 行 商:車庫娛樂 語 言:English 色 彩:color
劇情介紹《驚爆封鎖線》電影
《驚叫少女》喬舒亞約翰米勒執導,《天眼救援》羅素克洛、《阿凡達》山姆沃辛頓、《索命黃道帶》亞當戈德堡、《恐懼大街系列》芮安辛普金斯主演。
落魄的資深演員安東尼(羅素克洛 飾)獲邀在一部驅魔恐怖片裡飾演神父,他將這次演出視為翻身���機會,結果卻頻頻表現出現各種失序行為,跟他關係疏遠的女兒李(芮安辛普金斯 飾)不確定父親是毒癮復發,或是被其他更邪惡的東西附身……。
谷歌關鍵詞:
驚爆封鎖線, 驚爆封鎖線線上看, 驚爆封鎖線線上看小鴨, 驚爆封鎖線免費線上看, 驚爆封鎖線線上看, 驚爆封鎖線2024電影, 驚爆封鎖線線上看完整版, Aftermath線上看
1 note
·
View note
Text
Kyle ECB Story Translation
I hope everyone is safe and doing alright!
Hello~ I’m back! I haven’t abandoned my Tumblr blog. I have been away finishing papers, doing online exams and busy opting out of my university exchange program because of the pandemic. Afterwards I indulged myself in binge watching/reading Kimetsu no Yaiba and baking a whole bunch of different sweets. (Souffle pancakes, sakura cookies, cream puffs, milk buns, green tea sponge cake and all that good stuff) I also celebrated my 21st birthday on the 4th! (Before our favorite spicy hatter)
Here’s that ECB Kyle story from the Secret Message collection event (Ikerev TW) that I promised a LONG time ago. It’s the same event as the “Blossoming Romance” collection event that just ended I think. I’m pretty sure I have Jonah’s too so I can do that one too if anyone want me to.
I also did Edgar’s collection story: https://sortaotaku.tumblr.com/post/188554992898/ikerev-tw-secret-message-collection-event-story
在一個吹拂著春天氣息 , 微風和緩又溫暖的下
Under the gentle spring breeze, in the midst of the warmth of spring
我在醫務室工作的時候 , 看到擺在窗臺的一盆 花綻放了 。
While working in the infirmary I noticed a potted plant placed by the window.
( 我還以為醫務室裡種的都是香草和藥草之類 的呢 . . . . )
(And here I thought all the plants in the infirmary would be medicinal herbs)
Alice 「 凱爾 , 這是什麼花 ? 」
Alice: Kyle, what’s this flower?
凱爾 「 是九重葛 , 終於開花了呀 。 」
Kyle: It’s a bougainvillea. So it has finally bloomed huh?
Alice 「 好可愛的花呀 ! 顏色好鮮艶 . .
Alice: What a cute flower! The colour is so vibrant.
凱爾 「 你喜歡嗎 ? 」
Kyle: Do you like it?
Alice 「 嗯 ! 但是這個是要用來入藥的嗎 ? 」
Alice: Yeah! But is this going to be used for medicine?
凱爾 「 是呀 , 不過只用葉子 。 」
Kyle: Yes, but only the leaves.
( 這樣呀 , 原來用不到花呀 。 )
(So that’s it. The flower won’t be used)
這鮮豔的花朵給簡樸的醫務室帶來了一絲明豔 的色彩 。
The bright flowers gave the plain office some colour.
( 看來在醫務室擺些鮮花也挺不錯的呢 。 )
(It seems that keeping some flowers in infirmary is quite nice)
( 看到的人們也會有種治癒心靈的感覺 . . . 真 希望除了九重葛外 , 也能多裝飾一些其它花朵 呢 。 )
(Seeing the flowers may help lighten people up, I do hope that more flowers aside from the bougainvillea can be brought in.
—— 第二天 。
~ The second day
我在醫務室裡裝飾了幾個插著人造花的小花瓶
I decorated the infirmary with vases filled with artificial flowers.
凱爾 「 這是什麼 ? 」
Kyle: What’s this?
Alice 「 昨天那盆九重葛不是開花了嗎 ? 我覺得在醫 務室裡擺些花很不錯 。 」
Alice: Didn’t the bougainvillea bloom yesterday? I thought that it would be nice to place some flowers in the infirmary.
凱爾 「 原來如此 , 但為什麼要擺人造花 ? 」
Kyle: Oh so that’s it. Why artificial flowers?
Alice 「 我怕鮮花的花香會對醫務室的工作有影響 。 」
Alice: I was concerned the smell of flowers might negatively affect the work environment of the infirmary.
Alice 「 身體不舒服的時候 , 不能去聞太刺鼻的香味 吧 ? 」
Alice: It probably wouldn’t be too good to smell something pungent while you’re sick right?
凱爾 「 妳 . . . 考慮得很周到嘛 。 」
Kyle: Wow, you’ve thought a lot about this. (A/N meaning she is through and considerate)
凱爾一邊微笑著一邊用手輕輕摸了摸我的頭 。
Kyle chuckled lightly and patted my head.
( 阿阿 , 被他稱讚了 。 )
(Yay, he praised me) (A/N Alice is such a cutie pie)
他寬大的手掌帶來的觸感讓我感到十分高興 , 臉上不禁露出了笑容 。
The feeling of his big hand made me exceedingly happy, a big smile appeared on my face. (A/N 十分高興 literal 10 minute happy, but meant as very happy)
凱爾 「 那個啊 , 今天晚上有空嗎 ? 」
Kyle: So. Are you free tonight?
Alice 「 有空呀 , 是想約我去喝一杯嗎 ? 」
Alice: Yes, I’m free. Did you want to invite me out for drinks?
凱爾 「 啊 , 不是的 . . . 有空的話 , 就到我房間來吧 。 」
Kyle: Um it’s not that, if you have free time then stop by my room then.
Alice 「 . . . 好的 。 」
Alice: ... Sure.
( 凱爾居然會主動邀請我 , 真難得 。 )
(Kyle took the initiative and invited me over. How rare)
雖然不知道邀請的理由是什麼 . . . .
Though I don’t have a clue as to why he’s inviting me over...
我一邊為這個約會暗自悸動 , 一邊開始了當天 的工作 . . .
I secretly excitedly looked forward to this meeting as I started on the days work.
( . . . 明明是對我發出了邀請 . . . )
(... Even though he was the one who invited me...)
一起在房間裡隨意喝了幾杯後 , 凱爾就直接在 床上睡著了 。
After nonchalantly finishing a few drinks in his room together, Kyle collapsed onto his bed. (A/N ahaha same tho... I’m in the bad tolerance club too)
( 今天也很忙 , 看來是他真的很累了吧 . . . . )
(It was quite busy today, I guess he must be really tired...)
我也覺得有點睏 , 就鑽到凱爾身旁躺了下來 。
I feel quite tired, I’ll just tuck myself in with Kyle and take a rest too. (A/N she said she’ll tunnel into where his body is. She wants to be the little spoon. A woman of good taste she is...)
( 凱爾 , 晚安 。 )
(Goodnight Kyle)
相互依偎傳遞而來的體溫非常舒適 , 我很快就 進入了夢鄉 . . .
Because the warmth of his body snuggled against me felt very comfortable I quickly dozed off...
接著 , 在小憩片刻之後 . . .
After the short rest...
隱約聽到了什麼聲音 , 我抬起沉重的眼簾 。
After hearing a faint noise, I lifted my heavy eyelids.
( 凱爾 . . . . ? 他醒了嗎 ? )
(Kyle... did he wake up?)
我昏昏沉沉地思考著這些 , 並將頭轉向了他
I drowsily tried to make sense of everything while turning to look at him.
凱爾 「 . . . 呢 ! 」
Kyle: ...Guh!
Alice 「 凱 、 凱爾 . . . . ! ? 」
Alice: K-Kyle?!
凱爾 「 . . . 搞什麼啊 , 明明就差一點了 。 」
Kyle: ... What is this, just when I was almost... (A/N He’s asking what she is doing as if she’s messing around)
Alice 「 差一點是怎麼回事 . . . . ? 」
Alice: What do you mean almost?
我看到凱爾的手上正握著盛開的九重葛 。
I saw clenched in Kyle hand a fully bloomed bougainvillea.
凱爾 「 算了 , 先不要動喔 ? 」
Kyle: Ah don’t think about it, don’t move kay?
Alice 「 嗯 , 好的 。 」
Alice: Ah ok.
凱爾把手放到床頭板上 , 然後傾身探了過來 , 床褥在壓力下發出吱呀聲響 。
Kyle planted his arm on the headboard, then lightly leaned over. The bed creaked under the weight. (A/N KYAAA BED KABEDON SOMEONE HELP ME!!! *fans self obnoxiously*)
( 唔 . . . ! )
( Ohhh my...!)
骨節分明的手指輕輕觸碰著頭髮 , 近在咫尺的 距離使我心跳加速 。
His fingers gently touched my hair, the closeness caused my heart rate to increase. (A/N the descriptor added for his fingers is something like sharp/bony)
凱爾 「 . . . 真的很適合 。 」
Kyle: It really suits you a lot.
凱爾用像是梳理般的動作撫摸我的髮絲 , 露出 無比柔和的眼神 。
Kyle stroked my hair with comb-like motions while showing an extremely warm expression. (A/N soft, warm and/or gentle look)
Alice 「 欽 . . . . ? 」
Alice: ....? (A/N it says “qin” but idk what that sound effect is supposed to mean)
我用手輕輕觸碰頭的一側 , 手指便碰到了花瓣
I lightly ran my hand over the side of my head and my fingers brushed over flower petals.
( 這是 . . . . 九重葛 ? )
(This is... the bougainvillea?)
凱爾 「 我看你好像很喜歡這種花 , 就想著如果早上 起來看到這個變成了自己的頭飾應該會很高興 。 」
Kyle: I saw that you liked the flower a lot so I figured you might like it if you were to wake up to find that it became your hair ornament.
Alice 「 原來是這樣啊 . . . 凱爾 , 謝謝你 ! 」
Alice: So it was was like that. Thank you Kyle!
凱爾 「 . . . 一笑起來就更般配了 , 真的好可愛啊 。
Kyle: It suits you even more when you’re smiling. You’re so cute. (A/N dang son he’s such a smooth operator)
Alice 「 . . . . 唔 。 」
Alice: .... Oh.
( 凱爾有時說話真的很坦白呢 . . . )
(Kyle can be so direct when he speaks sometimes) (A/N unfiltered/frank/honest)
但這直率的話語總是能直擊我的心
But the cool way of speaking always seems to move me. (A/N strike at her heart)
每當這種時候 , 我都會覺得自己的全身心都被 他所俘虏了 。
Every time this kind of situation happens, I feel as if my whole body and heart has been captured by him.
Alice 「 難道你 . . . 就是為了這件事 , 才邀請我到房 間來的 ? 」
Alice: Could it be... Because of this matter... you invited me to your room?
凱爾 「 是呀 , 妳不是說花很漂亮啊什麼的 , 看起來 很高興嗎 ? 」
Kyle: Yeah, didn’t you say the flower was pretty? You looked real happy.
( 原來他一直都有在注意我 。 )
(So he has really been paying close attention to me)
Alice 「 真高興 .… 」
Alice: I’m so happy
凱爾 「 . . . . 是嗎 。 」
Kyle: Is that so
凱爾低聲說著 , 用雙手緊緊地抱住了我 。
Kyle said in a low voice as he embraced me tightly with both arms. (A/N low voice as in volume, he’s whispering)
Alice 「 凱 、 凱爾 . . . ? 」
Alice: K-kyle?
凱爾 「 都怪妳總是擺出一副讓人忍不住抱緊妳的表 情 。 」
Kyle: It’s your fault for always making an expression that make people can’t help but to want to hug you tightly.
( . . . 呃 , 被他這麼一說 . . . )
(... Ahh when he says it like that...)
他的低語讓我的臉頰發燙 。
His voice made my cheeks hot. (A/N low whisper)
凱爾「雖然我在妳面前總是很難表現出帥氣的一面.....]
Kyle: Though it’s hard for me to show a cool face when I’m in front of you. (A/N show his cool and handsome side)
凱爾「但這樣的時光讓我感到非常幸福,我真的很喜歡。」
Kyle: But these kinds of times make me feel really fortunate, I really like it. (A/N 幸福 again! Meaning happiness, fulfillment and all that kind of stuff)
凱爾「所以無論是今天還是明天還是後天,我都要一直跟妳在一起。」
Kyle: And so whether it be today or tomorrow or the day after that, I want to continue staying by your side.
Alice「…我也是。」
Alice: Me too
抱緊我的手稍稍放緩了一些我的視線與凱爾充滿憐愛的目光交織在一起。
He guided my hands down a little bit. My eyes met with Kyle’s loving gaze.
Alice「凱爾…就保持現在這樣���好了。」
Alice: Kyle... let’s stay like this.
我把手繞到凱爾的脖子上,親吻了他。
I wrapped my arms around Kyle’s neck and gave him a kiss
Alice 「.....唔。」
Alice: ...Oh
回應親吻的甜蜜觸感,讓我發出陣陣喘息。
In response to the sweet feeling of the kiss, I breathed out softly. (A/N aftermath of the sweet atmosphere, soft pants. Something to that effect)
(我總是為凱爾率直的話語而心悸)
My heart keeps racing at Kyle’s cool words.
(不需要特地表現得帥氣。)
(Coolness that doesn’t need extra effort)
親吻之後,凱爾帶著微笑將額頭與我相貼。
After the kiss, with a smile Kyle pressed his forehead onto mine.
凱爾「妳又擺出一副讓我想抱緊妳的表情了。」
Kyle: You’re making an expression that makes me want to hug you again.
Alice「...可能是吧。」
Alice: Maybe?
凱爾「快過來吧。」
Kyle: Hurry up and come here
Alice「嗯。」
Alice: Uhn (Yes)
我飛撲進凱爾的懷中。
I flew into his embrace (A/N she flew into him. Same tho Alice...)
即使是略有涼意的春夜,但只要兩人互相依偎就能感到無比溫暖…
Even though it was actually a pretty cool spring night but when the two of us were embracing it felt extremely warm.
我感受著這份幸福,揚起了笑容~
I felt this feeling of happiness and smiled
END.
THIS MARKS MY RETURN. THANK YOU TO THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE WAITING!!!
#ikemen revolution#ikerev#ikerev taiwan#translation by sortaotaku#kyle ash#secret message collection event#Blossoming romance collection event#Ecb#i did my best to do this with good translation quality#i hope you guys enjoy it!#i’ve returned!
24 notes
·
View notes